Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ok! installed Photo Editor and Color Splurge.
Photo Editor will take practise.  I see that.
Color Splurge queued my anti virus right away, but I installed.
Only to have it fail right away.  It is now uninstalled.  I don't need to be dealing with those problems.
One of the things I have found that I do not like: you must be connected to the internet to use some of these apps.  I like the ones where I don't have to be.  I go to many areas where I don't have access.

Photo Editor will come in very handy, especially as I tend to get some pix with the wrong contrast or resolution.  Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting observation concerning needing to be online for some of the apps. The requirement to be connected to their servers always makes me suspicious.

    ReplyDelete