Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#8 Social Media / 23 MobileThings

I have been on Facebbok for many years now...so I do know how to use that.  I actually have many photos posted - both personal and some for work.
I have played many a game thru there also Lolz.
Now I have eased back.  I login to check on friends and see photos of their papillons and whatever else they may want to share.
It is a site I really like.

I joined Twitter a few years ago- but I do not see the oint.  It is not for me.  I am not one to blab about what I am doing at any given minute.

But back to Facebook.  I do like it on my tablet as it is handy and easy to view pictures with,  And that is what I really like about Facebook - sharing pictures/photos etc.

The Facebook App seems to work well with the tablet.  I can do eveything I normally do on the pc, using the tablet.  It is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment